- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Lingerie plush elastic & straps elastic
- A hook & eye closure
- 🍒 VERSION A
- Stretch lace
- Lined cups option for XL size : stretch mesh
- 🍒 VERSION B
- Stretch fabric such as jersey, microfiber or stretch mesh
The Cherylada wireless bra is ideal for everyday wear! Its V neckline highlights all chest shapes, while remaining comfortable.
The sewing pattern is available in two versions :
🍒 Version A is to be made in lace. See-through without lining, or with lined cups for a strongest support. 🍒 Version B is ideal in jersey or microfiber fabrics. The cups are lined for softness and comfort.
Between comfort and refinement, why choose and not sewing them both !
Difficulty : 3/5
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !