What...! A wireless bra cut in warp and weft fabrics is possible !? Yes, it is completely possible !! We have worked the Curaçao bra so that you can make it in non-stretch fabrics.
🍍 Curaçao's cup shape is cut into "3 parts" (consisting of a upper cup and two low er cups) which is ideal for a good support of the breast, from cup A cup to G cup. Tested and approved !
🍍 With Curaçao, you can use the fabric scraps from your sewing projects, or small fabric coupons!
Jean, Wax, Poplin ... all medium to thick fabrics are allowed ! So what will your versions of Curacao look like?
Difficulty : 3/5
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A2
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know which size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Warp & weft fabric such as denim, popline, cotton twill
- Lingerie plush elastic & straps elastic
- A hook & eye closure
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !