If you want to sew a light sports bra for everyday use, Punchy is for you !
🍉 A wireless bra to make in jersey or in Powernet tulle. Its support being Light to Medium, it engulfs the chest and allows comfort for a moderate sporting activity. It is ideal for a Yoga session, but do not run a marathon with it! 😉
Difficulty : 4/5
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 2-ways stretch fabric such as: jersey, microfiber, mesh
- XS to L : 50cm (20 in) - XL to 2XL : 70cm (28 in)
- 3 m (3 yards) of fold-over elastic
- 1m (1 yard) of large elastic belt, with a soft face
- Advised from XL to 2XL : : 20cm (8 in) of strong stretch mesh for the «moon» yoke.
- A hook & eye, according to your elastic belt width.
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !