The Smoothie wireless bra is the promise of a vertiginous neckline for all body types!
🍍 Existing from A cup to G cup, its transverse cup cut and its continuous strap ensure comfort and support in all sizes.
🍍 The pattern can be declined with floral or graphic lace, the result will give it a new look every time!
🍍 In bonus, you will have a "pattern hack" tutorial, to transform the lacy-bra pattern with jersey knit.
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A0
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch lace
- Rigid and soft mesh/tulle for the bottom cup lining
- Plush elastic
- A hook & eye closure
- Wire-casing, or a smooth biais of 1 cm ( 3⁄8 in) wide
- Optional for sizes XL to 3 XL : A stretch mesh lining for underbust and upper cups lining
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !