A magic potion to keep you warm. This throw is knit in one piece, with the picture and border knit at the same time. No sewing, no additions. There is limited pattern work on the wrong side. The pattern is charted.
- PDF File in English
- US Imperial Measurements
- Finished size: 45 x 61 inches
- Intermediate knitters
- You can print as many copies of the charts as you need for your own use.
- Known errata for my patterns can be found at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/abliy164icewcik/AAA77jW6_qwYOKAKSUvmCOlFa?dl=0
Materials you need at home:
- Needle size: 3.5 mm (US # 4).
- Yarn: 1800 yards of washable dk weight (100g /250 yds)
- Gauge: 10 st and 11 rows per 2 inches over pattern
- Stitch markers
Sharon Winsauer aka CrazyLaceLady
I have been knitting for more years than I care to count. Long haired dogs inspired me to learned to spin in 1996 with a drop spindle. Spinning introduced me to alpacas and I fell in love. Hand spun yarn from our black alpaca demanded to be lace, so I tried my hand at designing in 1998. Lace has become my passion. My designs are quite unique, including many ‘picture’ shawls such as Heere Be Dragone as well as more traditional styles. I have over 40 published lace patterns all unique in style and design.