The Witches Brew Tea Cosy is a wonderfully wicked tea cosy of a witch on Halloween, casting spells with frogs.
The Witches Brew Tea Cosy is a witch and about her she has frogs, a cat, a spider on her hat and a book of spells, everything she needs for a night of Witchcrafting.
The frogs and the spider are cleverly knitted in one piece; and ingenious come together.
The witches Brew tea cosy can also be made into a free standing figure (The pattern includes a knitted base), perfect for a halloween decoration, or a child's toy or why not fill it with something heavier and make a door stop?
The pattern is knitted on two pins and is easy to follow and is mainly worked in stocking stitch.
The tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so One could start knitting Her very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only; One has to make their own Halloween Witch tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 71g Hayfield Bonus DK black,
- 25g Hayfield Bonus DK flower power,
- 14g Hayfield Bonus DK bright orange,
- 13g Hayfield Bonus DK lemongrass,
- 8g Hayfield Bonus DK bright green,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.