- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A1 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew jersey with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey front and back in two pieces: 25 / 25 / 30 / 30 / 35 / 35 / 40 / 40 cm on width (140 cm)
- Jersey front and back in one piece: 40 / 45 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 55 / 60 / 65 cm on width (140 cm)
- Classic elastic 0.6 to 0.8 cm wide OR Picot edge elastic OR Fold-over elastic: 110 / 120 / 130 / 140 / 150 / 160 / 170 / 180 cm
- If you wish an entire lining: - Lining: 40 / 45 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 55 / 60 / 65 cm on 50 cm wide
- If you wish to add a little decorative bow: - 15 cm of fine satin ribbon (3-4 mm wide)
Wiz is a panties pattern (briefs and shorts) in jersey available for girls from 2 to 16 years old. The briefs version A has wider sides than the briefs version B. The circumferences of the thighs and the waist can be finished in several ways: with an elastic under a hem, with a picot edge elastic or with a fold-over elastic. The model can be fully lined or only at the inseam. For more comfort, you can remove the inseam seam by cutting the front and back in one piece. This model is easy to sew, even if the finishes require a little attention. It is very fast to sew and can be made entirely with a sewing machine.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.