Woman Jumpsuit PDF sewing pattern, Size S, A4/A0
LADY HERO jumpsuit PDF sewing pattern
Materials: • Suggested fabrics include: cotton, jacquards, crepe, linen, worsted wool, cashmere.
The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the dress are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: M = 185 cm Interfacing: 50*30 cm Hidden zipper: 1 piece 20 cm length
• Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric (for stretch knit fabric the most common threads used to sew are textured polyester or textured nylon threads, textured threads are ideal for overedge and coverstitch seams because they offer excellent seam coverage and seam elasticity, this kind of thread you can use to avoiding popped seams), scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins.
Product life philosophy: This wonderful, sophisticated jumpsuit is a great choice for a variety of occasions. It depends a lot on the chosen fabric, a more classic, one color fabric will result in a jumpsuit suitable for an occasion during the day. Add a short or long jacket and transform it in an office wear. The choice of a sophisticated textile can turn this garment into an evening outfit. A minimal purse and high-heeled shoes would successfully complete this outfit. We would love to see your projects using this pattern. Share your success with us. Your creative decisions are welcome!
Sewing Level: confident sewer to expert. Sizes: S
Easy Pattern - description on steps, easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4. Easy quick cutting and sticky tape pattern. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase if the item has been downloaded.
This PDF sewing pattern features: *Computer drafted pattern pieces; *Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts; *A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapatterns. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
PATTERN MAKING If you prefer customization and pattern making service we can chat about your own design.
©MUNApatterns are protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) All over the WORLD.
- E-book is in cm, includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- A layered PDF so you can print just the sizes you need
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the tricky parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Tape measure
- Sewing machine
Easy going PDF sewing patterns. Follow our shop to be updated with the newest sewing clothing patterns. A team of 2 smiley people, Olesea and Diana, create to bring moments of relaxation and beauty in your daily activities.