- PDF Sewing Pattern A4, A0 and letter format to print at home
- Step by step instructions with pictures
- Size chart in cm and inches
- european sizes 36 - 42 (= US 6-12, UK 8-14)
- perfect for (intermediate) beginners
Materials you need at home:
- for printing and gluing the pdf sewing pattern Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- Sewing mashine, Fabric scissors, Ruler, matching thread, Iron
- Measuring tape to determine the correct size
- Headed pins (or even better cloth clamps)
- depending on the Size between 150 cm and 200 cm fabric
PDF Sewing Pattern for an easy and feminine Bodysuit for women
With the purchase of the e-book you will receive the sewing pattern as well as detailed sewing instructions for this long sleeve bodysuit for women.
The cut at a glance:
- flared sleeves
- deep neckline
- high leg neckline
- suitable for advanced seamstresses and intermediate beginners
- BONUS on my (german) Blog you can download the free sewing pattern add-on for slim sleeves
Choose between different looks
Depending on which fabric you choose, you can create completely different looks: a DIY festival outfit for the summer, the everyday Jersey look or rather the feminine lace version. There are no limits to your creativity!
If you have any questions, please dont hestitate to message me. :-)
Need more inspiration? Check out my Website for fabric & sewing inspiration (german).
Or give my work and me a follow on instagram under @makeityoursthelabel.
Have fun with your new sewing project! ❤️
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours