Women Hoodie PDF sewing pattern - Size S- XL- A4/A0
SOFT TOUCH women hoodie PDF sewing pattern
Sewing Level: Intermediate Sizes: S-XL Formats: A4 & A0
Suggested fabrics include:
• Suggested fabrics include: Hoodies are usually made of sweatshirt fleece or French terry, but you could choose also double jersey, such as Ponte Roma, or scuba. Two-way stretch knits are better than four-way. We washed fabric before use. • The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the hoodie are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: M = 120-150 cm (we sewed S size and we used 120cm) Rib knit sleeve cuffs: 32-35 cm (The sleeve cuffs are ready-made. If you can’t find those anywhere, get tubular rib knit fabric and make them yourself. There’s also the possibility to use the same fabric you’re making the hoodie with, but that usually doesn’t have enough stretch, so especially the sleeve cuffs will be tricky.) *On hoodie you can make buttonholes or grommets if you wish for the cord.
• Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric (for stretch knit fabric the most common threads used to sew are textured polyester or textured nylon threads, textured threads are ideal for overedge and coverstitch seams because they offer excellent seam coverage and seam elasticity, this kind of thread you can use to avoiding popped seams), scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins. • Sewing machine.
Product life philosophy: Soft touch Hoodie casual PDF Sewing pattern suit designed to be comfortable, modern and attractive. Absolutely necessary for the moments when you want to wear something comfy, being embraced by the friendly and soft fabric. You can wear this hoodie to picnics with friends, to a walk in the park, while traveling, to shopping, a walk in the city with children or just around the house. We would love to see your projects using this pattern. Share your success with us. Your creative decisions are welcome!
Easy Pattern - description on steps, easy to follow simple instruction.
All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4. Easy quick cutting and sticky tape pattern.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapattern. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
PATTERN MAKING If you prefer customization and pattern making service we can chat about your own design.
munapatterns #munawoman #munajumpsuit #mpSoftTouchHoodie
sewingpatterns #memade2021 #sewmyheartout #homesewn #millenialsewing #millenialsewist #handmadewarderobe #imakemyclothes #memadeveryday #sustainablefashion #sewistofinstagram #lovefabric #lovesewing #fabricinspiration #sewingproject #memadewarderobe #ilovetosew #isewist #ilovemunaptterns
- PDF sewing pattern in CM includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorial for the inside parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Tape measure
- Sewing machine
- Elastic band
- Rib knit fabric for sleeve cuffs
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes"
Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects.
During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas.
So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided:
That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step;
One of our directions will be the replication of MUNA collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations;
On the other side we'll develop Kinds and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones;
We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :);
We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us.
Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. They are unique, your talent and imagination in choosing materials transform them in exciting sewing projects.
We'll be honored if you chose our patterns!
Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you were so patient to read all this stuff, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)