- sewing pattern A4, A0 and letter format to print at home
- step by step instructions with illustrations
- Size chart in cm and inches
- european sizes 34 - 44 (= US 4-14, UK 6-16)
Materials you need at home:
- for printing and gluing the pattern: Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- Fabric recommendation: *Viscose, * light linen, e.g. Ramie,
- Sewing machine, Fabric scissors, Ruler, matching thread, Iron
Summer Front Tie Jumpsuit Pattern
This PDF Jumpsuit has a light and casual fit and is ideal for hot days in the city or by the sea.
THE PATTERN AT A GLANCE
- elastic waistband
- deep v-neck
- no pockets (since the suit should be sewn with light material)
- no sleeves inserted (this makes it easy to sew and is therefore suitable for beginners)
SEWING TUTORIAL JUMPSUIT
You don't have a lot of experience in sewing clothes? No Problem! This Ebook for Jumpsuit "Ella" is suitable for (advanced) sewing beginners and the step by step instructions are easy to follow.
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours