Women Jumpsuit PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial 34-46
Summer Front Tie Jumpsuit Pattern
This PDF Jumpsuit has a light and casual fit and is ideal for hot days in the city or by the sea.
THE PATTERN AT A GLANCE
- elastic waistband
- deep v-neck
- no pockets (since the suit should be sewn with light material)
- no sleeves inserted (this makes it easy to sew and is therefore suitable for beginners)
SEWING TUTORIAL JUMPSUIT
You don't have a lot of experience in sewing clothes? No Problem! This Ebook for Jumpsuit "Ella" is suitable for (advanced) sewing beginners and the step by step instructions are easy to follow.
- sewing pattern A4, A0 and letter format to print at home
- step by step instructions with illustrations
- Size chart in cm and inches
- european sizes 34 - 44 (= US 4-14, UK 6-16)
Materials you need at home:
- for printing and gluing the pattern: Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- Fabric recommendation: *Viscose, * light linen, e.g. Ramie,
- Sewing machine, Fabric scissors, Ruler, matching thread, Iron
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours