Women Jumpsuit PDF sewing pattern - Size XS- XL- A4/A0
LADY MODERNA women jumpsuit PDF sewing pattern
Sewing Level: Intermediate Sizes: XS-XL Formats: A4 & A0 Pattern does not include seam allowance.
Suggested fabrics include:
• linen, cotton, jacquards, crepe. We recommend fabric to be with stretch. The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the dress are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: M = 130-150 cm (we sewed M size and we used 135cm) Lining fabric: M = 25 cm Interfacing: 25x25 cm Zipper (hidden or decorative) 35 cm
• Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric (for stretch knit fabric the most common threads used to sew are textured polyester or textured nylon threads, textured threads are ideal for overedge and coverstitch seams because they offer excellent seam coverage and seam elasticity, this kind of thread you can use to avoiding popped seams), scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins.
• Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 – it can do straight stitches, buttonholes and some of decorative stitches, also con replace overlock by zigzag stitch (it has several type of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches, Janome CoverPro II for cover stitches and my love - Janome embroidery machine Memory Craft 350E when I want to a little bit more creative my garment. When I was student I had Minerva, Brother and Juki but my choice is Janome for more than 13 years.
Product life philosophy: The pattern for this jumpsuit is created to satisfy the needs of a busy lady who wants to look good, to feel comfortable during her daily routine and not to spend much time thinking about what to wear today. The jumpsuit can be worn at the office with moccasins or high hill shoes and a business bag. Add a jacket and in autumn / winter / spring you will have the perfect suit. The jumpsuit can be transformed into an evening outfit, to which we can add long earrings and a chic purse with a pair of high-heeled shoes. What other creative options do you see for wearing this jumpsuit? We would love to see your projects using this pattern. Share your success with us. Your creative decisions are welcome!
Easy Pattern - description on steps, easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4. Easy quick cutting and sticky tape pattern.
This PDF sewing pattern features: *Computer drafted pattern pieces; *Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the inside parts; *A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapattern. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
PATTERN MAKING If you prefer customization and pattern making service we can chat about your own design.
munapatterns #munawoman #munajumpsuit #mpLadyModernaJumpsuit
sewingpatterns #memade2021 #sewmyheartout #homesewn #millenialsewing #millenialsewist #handmadewarderobe #imakemyclothes #memadeveryday #sustainablefashion #sewistofinstagram #lovefabric #lovesewing #fabricinspiration #sewingproject #memadewarderobe #ilovetosew #isewist #ilovemunaptterns
- PDF sewing pattern in CM includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorial for the inside parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Tape measure
- Sewing machine
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes" Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects. During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas. So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided: * That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step; * One of our directions will be creating collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations; * On the other side, less, but we'll develop Kids and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones; * We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love to wear ourselves and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :); * We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us. Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. Your wish, talent and imagination could transform our sewing patterns into exciting sewing projects. We'll be honoured if you chose our patterns! And we are always here for you if you need consultations, have sewing questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you are here, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)