Women's cowl neck easy fit dress PDF sewing pattern
Ekinni is an easy wear dress with a cowl neck drape and a high-low skirt that deliciously skims over the female form in its bias elegance. Its French seams and bias bound edges gives it superior but easy to make finish which can be achieved without an Overlock machine/Serger. It is quite easy to whip up and is suitable even for beginner sewers.
A sleeveless cowl neck dress with a subtle high-low hem that is cut completely on the bias. The seams are joined using French seams and the back neckline, armholes and sweep are finished with Bias tape. The high part hits slightly above the knee, and the low part, a few inches below the knee. Ekinni features a slight blouson at the waist which is cinched using an elastic band. Model is 5 feet 9” and is wearing a size 10.
Style Number: 2001
Size Range: Sizes 6-20 (all included in the pattern). Our PDF patterns have layers feature which allows you to print only the size(s) you need.
Measurement system: Imperial (inches) only.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginners
Supplies and Materials • Main fabric. Suitable fabrics include opaque but soft hand fabrics that will allow for drapes such as rayon challis, cotton voile, silk-like sateen etc. • 5 yards of Bias Binding tape • 1 yard of 3/8” wide elastic • Matching thread • Basic Sewing machine and tools
Download Size: 8 MB
Content: The PDF includes detailed and well illustrated sewing instructions.
• PDF Digital instruction booklet and A4 /US Letter pattern tiles- 19 and 25 pages. • Large paper format (36" by 51")
- Multi-size sewing pattern.
- A4/US letter tiles
- Copy shop file
- Sewing directions illustrated with diagrams
- Layered and color coded and line-weight coded
- Imperial measurements
Materials you need at home:
- Main fabric. Suitable fabrics include opaque but soft hand fabrics that will allow for drapes such as rayon challis, cotton voile, silk-like sateen etc.
- 5 yards of Bias Binding tape
- 1 yard of 1/4" to 3/8” wide elastic
- Sewing machine and tools
- No serger required
Designer, illustrator and Pattern making nerd. I like wearing, designing and making day dresses.