Women's Dungarees - PDF Sewing Pattern - LAUREN
Lauren is a loose-fitting dungaree with no fiddly fastenings. Just step into this fun, simple, easy to make style. With large useful patch pockets and a keyhole cross over back detail. Wear over a sweater or T-shirt. Looks great full length or can be easily cropped for hot summer months. Covers sizes UK 6-20 with seam allowances included.
For news about Fieldwork Patterns and new pattern launches visit https://fieldworkpatterns.com/
- File containing full sewing instructions.
- File containing "Print at Home" pattern for A4/Letter size paper -28 sheets
- File containing A0 size pattern - 2 sheet
Materials you need at home:
- FABRIC NEEDED: 320cm (126") of at least 112cm (44") wide or 290cm (114") of 140cm (55") wide fabric.
- SUGGESTED FABRICS: Medium weight woven fabrics e.g. Denim, Corduroy, Heavyweight Cotton, Twill, Gabardine, Jacquard, Brocade, Linen and Linen Mixes.
- SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
I'm Sue, the founder of Fieldwork Patterns, a collection of youthful styles inspired by the clothes I have made with and for my teenage daughter, Georgina. We would really love to share some of those styles with you!
I have worked in London for many years as a professional Pattern Cutter and continue to work as a freelancer, now based on the beautiful Isle of Wight, UK. All the patterns are designed to slowly increase sewing skills starting with the first collection of easy, no zip styles.
Follow @fieldworkpatterns on Facebook and Instagram and sign up for updates: https://fieldworkpatterns.com/pages/news