Women short cardigan - (Grand) Agora - 34 to 54 - Knitting
(Grand) Agora is the adult version of (Mini) Agora and (Petit) Agora.
(Grand) Agora is a cropped fitted cardigan for women.
It is knitted top-down seamlessly, with raglan sleeves and V-neck. Fronts and back are worked in reverse stockinette with some 1/1 twisted rib fun at the bottom of the body, while sleeves are worked in stockinette. It was created to highlight the waist and chest.
The V-neck draws attention to the bust, chest and neck while the 1/1 twisted rib play at the bottom of the body naturally narrows it and emphasizes the waist. The back is slightly fitted thanks to some decreases which follow the back curve. The pattern provides two possible length for sleeves : long or ¾. Depending on chosen length, you’ll emphasizes different part of your body : small hips with ¾ sleeves or hips with long sleeves.
Pattern contains both schematics, written explanations and one chart for each size.
- one pdf file in 3 parts : Before beginning (pages 1-3), Sizes 34-44 (pages 4-13), Sizes 46-54 (pages 14-22)
- Schematics, written explanations and charts
- Sizes : 34 to 54 / bust size : 80 cm to 130 cm / 31.5 '' to 51 ''
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn yardage recommended in pdf file
- Circular needle to get correct gauge (~4.5 mm/US 7)
- A second set of circular needle may be necessary for tubular bind off
- A set of DPNs to get correct gauge (~4.5 mm/US 7) if you are not comfortable with magic loop
- 4 buttons (diameter : 18 mm / 3/4 '')
- 4 stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Louise, 31 years old ... mum of 2 kids ... self-employed knitting designer since february 2012 ... self-taught seamstress sice 2005 and knitter since 2009 ... tea addict (especially green perfumed tea). ... food lover, with a big fondness for chocolate and everything sweet ... in full-renovation mode ... squirrel, at least regarding fabrics and yarn