Women Vest PDF sewing pattern - Size M - A4/A0 - Frau Zelda
FRAU ZELDA women vest PDF sewing pattern
Sewing Level: beginner to expert. Sizes: M, 164/170 - 92-70-94 Formats: A4 & A0
• Woven fabric for both main and lining - Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, cotton poplins, linen.
• 6 Buttons 3/4" (2cm)
• Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric, scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins.
• Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 – it can do straight stitches, buttonholes and some of decorative stitches, also con replace overlock by zigzag stitch (it has several type of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches, Janome CoverPro II for cover stitches and my love - Janome embroidery machine Memory Craft 350E when I want to a little bit more creative my garment. When I was student I had Minerva, Brother and Juki but my choice is Janome for more than 13 years.
• The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the dress are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: 65 cm. Lining fabric: 55 cm. Interfacing: 30 cm.
Product life philosophy: Just look at this beautiful vest, so attractive. These can be easily added to yours outfits transforming you for example in a casual or in serious business wear. The vest can be worn by students to have the same time a classic outfit combined with young spirit. Office ladies also can wear this vest if they work in a friendlier environment with less strict dress code. Depending on the chosen fabric it can transform in a party wear or cocktail meet with friends’ outfit. We are very curious on your sewing results for this vest, to see your creative decisions and share with our women community.
Easy Pattern - description on steps, easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: This is a PDF sewing pattern, not a physical garment. Print straight away from home in A4 or A0. Easy quick cutting and sticky tape pattern.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we'd love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapattern. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
PATTERN MAKING If you prefer customization and pattern making service we can chat about your own design.
©MUNApatterns are protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) All over the WORLD.
munapatterns #munawoman #munadress #mpFrauZelda
sewingpatterns #memade2021 #sewmyheartout #homesewn #millenialsewing #millenialsewist #handmadewarderobe #imakemyclothes #memadeveryday #sustainablefashion #sewistofinstagram #lovefabric #lovesewing #fabricinspiration #sewingproject #memadewarderobe #ilovetosew #isewist #ilovemunaptterns
- PDF sewing pattern in CM includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorial for the inside parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
Materials you need at home:
- Tape measure
- Sewing machine
- 6 Buttons
Easy going PDF sewing patterns. Follow our shop to be updated with the newest sewing clothing patterns. A team of 2 smiley people, Olesea and Diana, create to bring moments of relaxation and beauty in your daily activities.