Wonder Woman Infant Car Seat Canopy Crochet Pattern
Pattern fits most standard infant car seats and is a cute pattern for that D.C. comic Superhero fan. This is a car seat canopy fit for your little warrior Amazon Princess. Blanket is crocheted over elastic so it is easy to take on and off. All you need to do is strap baby in and put on the blanket. Design is written as a step-by step guide with many pictures and illustrations to help you along the way. Pattern is smaller than an afghan so it is quicker to make and very useful for today’s commuting infants.
- Illustrated step by step written crochet pattern , * US Imperial Measurement , * Size standard infant car seat
- Project rated Beginner – Knowledge needed Single crochet stitch and how to increase and decrease plus how to work in the round.
Materials you need at home:
- 10 ounces Red Heart 4 red yarn.
- 3 1/2 Ounces Red Heart 4 blue yarn.
- 1 Ounce Red Heart 4 white yarn. 43” of ¼” elastic.
- Size I crochet hook.
- Gauge – 10 stitches = 3” and 4 rows = 1”
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.