- Illustrated step by step sewing pattern and tutorial for three animals
- 10 page illustrated e-book with tips and techniques for embroidering and sewing felt
- US Imperial/Metric measurement
- Finished sizes approx. 2-3.5"/5-9cm tall
- Suitable for all levels
Make a set of animals for the little ones in your life to play with and cherish.
This listing is for a three hand sewing patterns and tutorials with step-by-step instructions and colour photographs. It also includes a 10 page e-book with tips and techniques for embroidering on felt. Pattern templates are printed full size. The files will be available for instant download as soon as payment is processed.
This sewing pattern is perfect for beginners and advanced alike. All stitches are illustrated in the e-book along with tips on materials and transferring designs.
- Hedgehog is approximately 2”/5cm tall.
- Rabbit is approximately 3.5”/9cm tall.
- Squirrel is approximately 3”/8cm tall.
Pattern pieces are full size (no enlarging needed) and can be printed on A4 or US Letter paper.All other files will print perfectly on A4 or US Letter.
This is a pattern bundle. To buy any of the animal patterns separately, or to see my other sewing patterns for the animals in the singing woods click on Maker Magpie above. (Under the pattern name.)
This pattern is copyright Caroline Walshe, 2014. Please note these patterns are for personal use only. You can make as many as you like to keep or give away but are not licensed to sell anything from this pattern. Please respect my copyright and do not distribute this pattern or the accompanying notes.