Clara the deer makes a lovely decor piece for a woodland nursery, a forest themed baby shower, or as a soft friend for a treasured little one.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with this pattern easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your woodland deer. A sewing machine is not required.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
13.5 inches tall x 10.5 inches across (34 x 28 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make Approx. 4 Hours
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins/tape/glue stick
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)
- Stuffing stick/Chop stick