Woodland Forest Animals Set of Four: Raccoon, Owl, Deer, and Fox
These four forest softies make super decor for any woodland themed nursery or are simply wonderful gifts to give a special little someone whose imagination will bring them to life with exciting woodland adventures.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with these patterns easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping lists to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your woodland animals. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
APPROX FINISHED SIZES:
• Charlie the Fox: 8 x 8 inches (20 x 20 cm) • Rowdy the Raccoon: 8.5 x 7.5 inches (21 x 19 cm) • Snoozy Owl: 9 x 6.5 inches (23 x 16.5 cm) • Dottie the Deer: 9 x 6.5 inches (23 x 16 cm)
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 3-4 Hours/Animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)