- Three illustrated step by step sewing patterns and tutorials
- 10 page illustrated e-book with tips and techniques for embroidering and sewing felt
- US Imperial/Metric measurement
- Finished size approx. 2.5-4.5"/6-12cm tall/long
- Suitable for all levels
Felt sewing and embroidery patterns for three mini soft toys - a toadstool, a log and a set of three trees. Perfect additions to your woodland playset.
This listing is for a three hand sewing patterns and tutorials with step-by-step instructions and colour photographs. It also includes a 10 page e-book with tips and techniques for embroidering on felt. Pattern templates are printed full size. The files will be available for instant download as soon as payment is processed.
This sewing pattern is perfect for beginners and advanced alike. All stitches are illustrated in the e-book along with tips on materials and transferring designs.
- The finished toadstool is approximately 3”/8cm tall.
- The log is approximately 3.75”/9cm long.
- The trees range from approximately 2.5”/6cm to 4.5”/12cm tall.
Pattern pieces are full size (no enlarging needed) and can be printed on A4 or US Letter paper. Check file names for which format you will be printing in. All other files will print perfectly on A4 or US Letter.
This is a pattern bundle. To buy any of the patterns separately, or to see my other sewing patterns for the animals in the singing woods click on Maker Magpie above. (Under the pattern name.)
This pattern is copyright Caroline Walshe, 2014. Please note these patterns are for personal use only. You can make as many as you like to keep or give away but are not licensed to sell anything from this pattern. Please respect my copyright and do not distribute this pattern or the accompanying notes.