- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own ballet wrap tops using this pdf sewing pattern by Mountain Ash Designs. This sewing pattern has options for making ballet wrap tops for training wear or for everyday wear. Pattern can be made with or without a hood and can be made with either straps that tie at the back or as a mock crossover top.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Scroll through the images to find a full list of measurements and requirements for this pattern. Pattern is for ballet wrap top only.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.