Wrap dress Thorgard size 34-46 pattern
With the Thorgard pattern you can make a romantic wrap dress. The pattern is simple, yet the wrap dress looks great. Depending on the fabric you choose, it looks romantic or sporty. Made from jersey, it is perfect for the swimming pool, for example. The dress can be sewn quickly and is also suitable for sewing beginners. The pattern includes dividing seams, so you can also sew the dress as a patchwork version.
- Wrap dress
- Patchwork dress
- Multi-size cut size 34-46
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: Jersey, knitted fabrics
- optional woven fabrics for patching or for the ruffles
- Bias tape for neatening the edges approx. 3.20m
- optional ribbon for ruffles approx. 6,40m (double length of bias tape)
- Fabric consumption at 1.40m: Size 34-36: 2.00m - Size 38-44: 2.10m - Size 46: 2.30m
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni