Wrap Pant PDF Sewing Pattern - Adult XS - XXL
Easy to sew wide leg wrap pant PDF sewing pattern, with two length variations and pockets.
These wrap pants are stylish, comfortable, and versatile making them the perfect trouser to add to your summer wardrobe.
PDF pattern includes:
- Tiled pattern for home printing (A4 & US Letter)
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Optional pockets
- Metric & imperial measurements
- 6 sizes, adult XS – XXL
- Two length options
Assembling PDF pattern:
- Print pattern pieces at 100% scale.
- Assemble pages, overlapping to meet pattern lines. (place down in portrait orientation).
- Tape pages together.
- Cut out pattern pieces.
How to wear:
- Hold your pants in front of you by grabbing one strap with each hand.
- Wrap straps around waist and tie in the back.
- From the back, reach between your legs and grab the other two straps.
- Pull them to the back and wrap straps around waist towards the front.
- Tie in any style you please.
If you want the pant slits in the back, simply reverse the order. Tie the back straps around front first, then tie front straps around back.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved. For personal, non-commercial use only, not to be copied, distributed, or sold.
By purchasing this listing, you agree to these terms & conditions.
- - Tiled pattern for home printing (A4 & US Letter)
- - Step by step illustrated instructions
- - 6 sizes, adult XS – XXL
- - Optional pockets
- - Two length variations
- - Metric & imperial measurements
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 60 in (152 cm) wide
- Fusible Interfacing 60 in (152 cm)
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.