WrapDress sewing pattern and instruction by Sewera
The WrapDress is a year-round pattern with a wrap look. The wrap part is attached over the underdress and attracts all eyes. With a subdivision in the back you can easily create a Bolero Jacket effect. The pattern has two separate front parts and wrap parts for A - C cups and D+ cups, so that the pattern fits perfectly with every figure. Choose between a slightly flared skirt or a narrow skirt. A shirt length is also included. With the 4 different sleeve lengths, the WrapDress is ideal for any season.
The e-book is suitable for beginners and advanced seamstresses.
Pattern and instructions were tested by my team in the test sewing. With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Pattern made by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Sewing pattern shirt/dress for women sizes 32 - 50 / 2 - 20
- Pencil skirt, wide skirt & shirt length
- A - C & D+ Cups
- 4 different sleeve lengths
- Wrap look
- Instruction to adjust pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Depending on variant 0.7 - 1.5m / 0.8 - 1.7yards elastic fabrics such as viscose jersey, cotton jersey, modal, summer sweat or romanite
- 0.4 - 0.5m / 0.5 - 0.6yards matching fabric
- Sewing machine with straight stitch, zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
- Fabric scissors, tape, paper & ink
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.