Our pattern file for the „Wrapped“ Trousers includes everything you need to sew lovely tapered trousers which come in a casual 7/8 length. For a comfortable fit, the high waist features an elastic band and integrated ties. Sewn in lightweight woven materials with a beautiful drape, these trousers are the perfect choice for your everyday wardrobe. For special occasions choose an elegant fabric like exquisite silk or even a jacquard fabric. Linen or viscose are excellent options for the summer. In the cooler season, light wool fabrics with a nice drape are perfect.
Sizes 34 - 44
This pattern has been drafted for a 168cm (5.6”) tall person.
Use lightweight woven fabrics like:
- Lightweight cotton
- Lightweight wool with a little drape other lightweight fabrics with a little drape suitable for making trousers
The Wrapped Trousers pattern is suitable for ambitious beginners with experience in sewing clothing and who would like to level up their sewing by making their first trousers.
- Easy to follow instructions (8 pages) with step by step pictures.
- Din A4 Pattern (18 Pages) as PDF-file for printing and assembling at home: just print, stick together, cut and start sewing.
- Din A0 Pattern PDF file to print at a Copyshop or plot service.
Materials you need at home:
- lightweight woven fabrics
- 5cm wide elastic
- Safety Pin
What others have made
Hi, we are Anja and Selmin, and together, we are "Schnittduett". Looking for a joint mission to inspire more passion for fashionable sewing, we laid our foundation for our label during a coffeedate on an afternoon in March 2018. The designs for our patterns have been brought to life after hours of research, testing, discussions, outbursts of laughter and the final decision to send it out into the sewing world. We hope that with our sewing patterns, you are able to create favourite pieces in your wardrobe that you love to wear over and over again.