Lots of fun guaranteed! Dress up your kids as a clown or just as a funny face...
This wig with short hair is sewn onto a cap with an elastic rim. It is washable and will last for years and hours of fun.
Minimum head size: 20.5" (49.5 cm) Maximum head size: 21.5" (54.5 cm) It will fit most kids from 2 to 8 years (check head size please.)
- 16 pages PDF Sewing Tutorial with detailed instructions written in English, and clear step-by-step photographs
- Full size patterns
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Size: It will fit most kids from 2 to 8 years
- Bonus: an adult size pattern
Materials you need at home:
- yarn (about 5.5oz/255yds). Mid-size gauge acrylic yarn will work best, because it is lightweight and easy to care for. To get a multicolor wig just get a multicolor skein.
- lightweight muslin that will match the yarn color (1/2 yd will make 2 wigs)
- 19" of 1/2" (13 mm) wide elastic band
- matching thread
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing machine
I am a graduate fashion designer and an experienced seamstress. I am passionate about handmade. My head is always filled with clever ideas, and my workshop is constantly bustling with activity…
Take a look at my free tutorials on my blog: https://bonjourhandmade.com/blogs/sewing-projects