- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the jersey
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
YELLOW JERSEY KNITTING PATTERNS
Here is a stash-buster for Tour de France fans, a little yellow jersey. It is sized for little toys to wear, or you could make one as a keyring or bag charm.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, and sew seams. The jumper motif is worked using Fair-Isle (or stranded) colour-work, and a written pattern and chart for the colour pattern is included.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished jumper is approximately 6cm across and 6cm tall.