The Yorkshire Rose Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern is a beautiful tea cosy with a white York rose motif; perfect for celebrating Yorkshire day.
Perfect for Yorkshire dwellers and Yorkshire fans alike, the Yorkshire Rose Tea Cosy with its iconic white rose is a fun tea cosy and a great knitting project.
The Yorkshire Rose tea cosies fit 3 sized teapots, small, medium and large Small 2 cup teapot: Medium 6 -8 cup teapot : Large 10 cup teapot
The tea cosy is knitted with double thickness yarn to keep the teapot and the tea really hot.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting, very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Yorkshire Rose tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- pattern is given in three sizes - small, medium and large
- Perfect fro Yorkshire Day celebrations
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 24g (41g, 57g) Stylecraft Special DK aster,
- 25g Stylecraft Special DK white,
- 10g Stylecraft Special DK kelly green,
- 2g Stylecraft Special DK saffron,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.