The Zebra Tea Cosy is the funkiest tea cosy design that looks like that African plains favorite, the Zebra.
The loopy eyelash theme on the Zebra Tea Cosy's eyes carries on on the zebra's mane and tail.
The zebra tea cosy is just great fun and a wonderful project to make.
The pattern is knitted on two pins and is easy to follow.
The tea cosy fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so One could start knitting the zebra tea cosy very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 45g Hayfield Bonus DK white,
- 35g Hayfield Bonus DK Black,
- 2g Hayfield Bonus DK Cerise,
- 1 pair of brown 18mm safety eyes
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.