Zola hip bag pattern in 4 sizes! Fanny pack pattern S-XL
Learn how to sew a hip bag with our step by step tutorial. The waist bag has one compartment with a zipper closure. An adjustable belt is designed to fit different body sizes. You will learn how to finish this bag with a lining, without using a bias binding. The bag is fairly quick to sew and you can use some of your fabric leftovers to make it.
This practical hip bag will carry all of your essentials. It's perfect for summer trips or any outdoor activities.
Size of a finished product
- height: 10 cm (4")
- width: 27 cm (10.5")
- depth: 5 cm (2")
- height: 12 cm (4 3/4")
- width: 30 cm (11 3/4")
- depth: 6 cm (2.5")
- height: 14 cm (5.5")
- width: 33 cm (13")
- depth: 7 cm (2 3/4")
- height: 15 cm (6")
- width: 37 cm (14.5")
- depth: 8 cm (3")
- 8 pdf files with the pattern (4 sizes, each in A4 and US letter size)
- 1 pdf file with step by step sewing instruction
- 1 additional pdf file with information on how to attach rivets, snaps and eyelets
- Both cm and inch measurements are included!
Materials you need at home:
- outer fabric
- lining fabric
- zipper 18 - 30 cm (7" - 12") depending on a size
- side release buckle and adjuster slide
- 2 rivets (optional)
Make your own, beautiful bags and accessories with Ardente Design sewing patterns and tutorials.