- illustrated tutorial
- size 36 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Brown Fleece fabric 80 x 45 cm / 32 x 18 inch
- Orange Fleece 40 x 30 cm / 16 x 12 inch
- White Fleece 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 inch
- Pink Fleece 60 x 5 cm / 24 x 2 inch
- Black felt 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 inch
- Green felt 7,5 x 5,5 cm / 3 x 2 inch
- White felt 10 x 10 cm / 4 x 4 inch
- Orange felt 5 x 5 cm / 2 x 2 inch
Sew a wonderful plushie zombie bear with this easy to follow sewing pattern.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this cute bear so much fun and easy to do.
The bear is 36 cm when finished.
NOTE: When you order this pattern you will get an a4 sized pattern. If you live in the usa or canada you need a letter size pattern. I can send you the letter version if you need it after payment. Just sent me an email: email@example.com
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.