Draw your Makerist pattern : your dream summer dress or boho skirt!
Imagine the dress or the skirt of your dream, draw it and we'll make it as a pattern with Atelier Maelström
We are so happy to invite you to our Drawing Contest with Mathilde, pattern designer of Atelier Maelström . Draw your dream dress or skirt and Mathilde will transform one of them into a pattern, sold on Makerist!
How to take part :
- Draw your dream summer long dress or boho summer skirt (front and back) between the 3rd and the 30th of May 2021 on a blank paper or using the silhouettes we made just for you. You may draw on paper or computer
- The pattern will be called "La Montpelliéraine", based on the southern city Montpellier in France. Some inspiration for your summer long dress or boho summer skirt : sunshine!
- Share your drawing (front and back) in your Instagram feed with the hashtag #drawyourmakeristpattern and tag us @ateliermaelstrom and @makerist_com
- In the description of your post, specify all the details of your dream dress or skirt : which fabrics you would used, which sewing details you have in mind...
End of the challenge
- 3 finalists will be selected on the 31st of May by Atelier Maelström and the Makerist team
- From the 31st of May and until the 1st of June, for 24 hours, in our Instagram story, you will be able to vote for your favorite finalist
- The winner will be announce on the 1st of June and contacted
To winThe winner will win :
- A call with the Makerist team and/or the designer to explain more in depth his/her drawing. The pattern will then be made by Atelier Maelström and sold on Makerist. Be ready for a call if you're the winner!
- You will also win the PDF pattern and fabric to sew it
- Your name, your picture, your drawing and a description on a page in the tutorial
- 1 pattern from Atelier Maelström
- A 50€ voucher on Makerist
- The winner would also need to sign an agreement saying Makerist and Atelier Maelström are allowed to use the drawing and the inspiration to make a pattern ouf of it
- Atelier Maelström may make some small modifications to make it easier for a pattern
- Sizing for the pattern : FR - 34 - 46 / US - 2-14 / UK 6-18