Summer Challenge 2020
Sew your perfect summer outfit and win amazing prizes!
So the votes are in and the finalists have been chosen! Now all we need you to do is to vote for your favourite outfit from the Summer Challenge before 24th June 2020!
So how does it work?
- First step is to sew your perfect summer outfit, this can be anything you like from our selection of patterns such as dresses, skirts, tops, shorts, shorts,jumpsuits etc. - you don't have to buy any new patterns but if you would like to we also have 20% off until 15th June with the code:
- Next, you should share a photo of yourself (or the person you made it for) in the summer outfit on Instagram or Facebook with the #makeristchallenge2020 and tag Makerist before 15th June!
- Our jurors Keelin from Makerist, Holy from myfabrics and Carmen from Prym will select the three finalists that will win a prize of FIVE free patterns from Makerist and a rotary cutter from Prym!!!
- The photos from the three finalists will be shared on this page where customers will vote on their favourite summer outfit!
- The winner with the most votes will be announced on 25th June and will win an amazing prize of FIVE free patterns from Makerist, a rotary cutter and a cutting mat from Prym and FIVE metres of fabric from myfabrics!