A downloadable crochet pattern, with instructions to make your own amigurumi sloth.
The pdf file includes a written crochet pattern, step-by-step photos, detailed assembly instructions, and a printable template for the felt details.
Difficulty: easy. This pattern uses basic single crochet in the round.
Size: small. Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your sloth's body should be about 6 cm / 2.4" long. You can adjust the size by using thicker or thinner yarn, but you'll need to adjust the felt template to match.
- Written crochet pattern with photos
- Both US Imperial and Metric measurements
- Size about 6 cm / 2.4" long
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- medium (worsted) weight yarn
- black craft felt
- toy stuffing
- 6 mm black beads for eyes
- sewing thread
- 3.5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle & sewing needle
Maker of woolly creatures and other cute things, at mohumohu.com.