AMSTERDAM blazer - sewing pattern and tutorial with detailed instructions
Sewing pattern for a masculine-inspired double-breasted blazer, with a straight, loose cut. It is rather long (13cm below the hip line for size 38), lined and has a shawl collar and tailored sleeves. Its strap seams, at the front and back, turn into slanted pockets which line up with the buttons on the front. * Sewing skill: expert (5/5) * Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46 * More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com * See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseAmsterdam on Instagram
- You must download the zip file to get all needed documents! , , PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only. , Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 18 pages
- The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 18 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 41 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 1 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Main fabric 140cm/55” wide x 200cm/78.7'' (s34-36) / 205cm/80.7'' (s38-40) / 220cm/86.6” (sizes 42 to 46)
- Fusible interfacing 135cm/53.15’’ x 70cm/27.6’’ wide
- Lining 145cm/57’’ x 140cm/55’’ wide
- Sleeve head 35cm/13.8”
- 2 buttons (25mm/0.1” diameter)
- Matching thread
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.