This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU46, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Aurelia Jacket:
Aurelia is a single-breasted insulated jacket with a loose fit and a straight silhouette. The bust darts have been transferred to the shoulder seams. The front features a horizontal seam below the waist line, with built-in functional pockets with flaps. The left front features a welt (without pocket) above the bust line. The shoulder line is extended. Aurelia has a set-in two-piece sleeve, a classic blazer-style notched collar with a stand, a centre front fastening with two bound buttonholes and buttons. The jacket has a separate tie belt and is below-the-hip length. Model Maria: Height 165 cm (5’5”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 63 cm (24 3/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Maria is wearing size 36 in height 2.
To sew this jacket, choose raincoat fabrics or synthetic materials with the following properties: - Soft, durable, medium or heavy weight, flexible, structured, non-stretchy or with very little stretch; - The content of the faux leather can be polyurethane, penopolyurethane, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) ; - The fiber content of the raincoat fabrics can include natural fibers (cotton), artificial fibers (lyocell), blends (PET + polyester, cotton + polyester, PET + polyamide, etc.), and synthetics (polyester); - The following fabrics are recommended: PU leather, blended raincoat materials. For the lining, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), or synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The jacket in the photo is made of PU leather. This fabric is on a woven medium-weight backing, is flexible and structured, without stretch. The lining is 100% viscose.
More sizes of Aurelia Jacket:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/aurelia-jacket-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Isosoft 300 or Thinsulate insulation material
- 4. Two buttons, 2.3–2.5 cm (7/8–1”) in diameter
- 5. Two backing buttons, 1 cm (3/8”) in diameter
- 6. Stitched bias-cut fusible stay tape with stitch reinforcement — 6 m (6 1/2 yd)
- 7. Stitched straight-grain fusible stay tape — 0.4 m (3/8 yd)
- 8. Matching thread — 1 spool
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!