Braiding Pattern Slippers "Braidies" - US Size 2 -14 No.180E
what a good feeling to come home ... and put on your lovely and warm slippers. Relax and enjoy your quality time at home in your cozy slippers and just take it easy. You purchase a 20 pages (!) pattern including every size (US) from 2 to14. So you can equip the whole family with their perfectly fitting Braidies. The pattern explains how to knit your favorite slippers step by step. Many illustrations will help you to get everything right, even if you are a beginner.
It is NOT permitted to sell, copy or use this pattern for commercial purposes – neither for free nor for money. But it IS permitted to use the products made with this pattern for commercial purposes, if you add the note
“pattern made by WoolAffair"
Design & Pattern & Idea © WoolAffair, 2016. All rights reserved.
- 20-page ebook (PDF file)
- detailed explanations step by step
- amply illustrated
- for size 2 (US) up to 14!
Materials you need at home:
- 100g yarn (55m/50g; CHUNKY, BULKY) in your favorite color -> for the shoe up to ankle (for all sizes larger than 42 you might need 1 more ball of yarn)
- 70 g gradient color yarn (handmade by woolaffair (150m/50g; DK) knitted with double thread -> for the upper of the shoe
- knitting needles in size 10.5 (US) and a set of 5 double-pointed knitting needles in size 10 (US)
- a cable needle in size 10 (US)
- embroidery needle and scissors
WoolAffair is a mother-daughter project of Heidi and Lisa. After a couple of years it´s become much more than an "affair". Meanwhile WoolAffair is grown to a well-known label for high quality patterns especially for beginners and returners, who are not very experienced to knitting and crochet, yet. Have a look at our variety of English Patterns and find your favorites. As we are no native speakers in English, we try to translate our 200 patterns step by step into an understandable English including the measurements, sizes and yardages of the yarns. Don´t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or problems with one of our items.