Caitlin dress height 170-176 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 170-176 cm (5'7''-5'9''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Caitlin dress:
Caitlin is a close-fitting dress with an accentuated waist. It features a waist seam that sits above the natural waistline, a deep V-neckline with a flounce and flounce sleeves. The skirt has a gentle A-line shape. The front bodice is fitted with bust darts transferred to the side seams and waist darts. The back bodice is fitted with shoulder and waist darts. The front skirt features a yoke. Caitlin has flounces at the waist and at the yoke bottom. It fastens with an invisible zipper in the center back seam. The dress is finished with a free-hanging lining and is midi length. Model Alina: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 86 cm (33 7/8”), Waist 65 cm (25 5/8”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Alina is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time — 2 days (16 hours).
To sew this dress, choose dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - lightweight, fluid, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (silk + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: atlas, dress-weight viscose, natural silk, artificial silk, chiffon, crepe de chine, batiste Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit fabrics and structured fabrics (satin, organza). For the lining, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The dress in the photo is made of chiffon. The fabric is lightweight, soft, with good drape and very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% natural silk. The lining is polyester + elastane.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Lightweight knit interfacing, 140 cm (55”) wide, for all sizes in all heights — 50 cm (19 5/8”)
- 4. One invisible zipper, 60 cm (23 5/8”) long, for all sizes in all heights
- 5. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!