- legends , , ch chain , sc single crochet , st slip stitch , mc magic circle , hdc half double crochet , dc double crochet , tc triple crochet , dec decrease , inc increase , db double , sk skip , ** repeat everything in between *
Carolin is a rather young crocodile, who goes everywhere with his little stuffed animal rabbit. With his cuddly bunny, she experiences many, exciting adventures and also like to do with you, soon.
Of course,crocheting the little rabbit and the balloon is also explained.
Unfortunately, the instructions are NOT suitable for beginners, unless you have a very good bite ability.
Every single step is explained in detail, with photos.
ch chain sc single crochet st slip stitch mc magic circle hdc half double crochet dc double crochet tc triple crochet dec decrease inc increase db double sk skip ** repeat everything in between *
- hook no 12/ C
- darning needle
- 100 g light green (Color 205)
- a left over in yellow (Color 280)
- a left over in white
- a left over in dark green (Color 212)
- a left over in rust (Color 426)
- a left over in mint (Color 385) and purple(Color 256)
- a small piece of wire (for the balloon)
- two black half beads each, 8mm/ 0,3 inches and 5 mm/ 0,2 inches
Gauge: 26 stitches * 24 rows = 10* 10 cm (Schachenmayr Catania) The crochet crocodile will be about 20cm/ 8 inches tall.
The crochet crocodile may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!". The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way. Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help. !!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!