The vintage trend is unstoppable and I've been jumping on this train for quite a long time, and this horse fits perfectly in.
If you do not like it quite so colorful, simply replace blue and red with pink and light green.
The finished horse is about 37 cm/ 12,5 inches high.
There should be some basic knowledge of crocheting.
The manual contains a step-by-step explanation in addition to the many images.
ch chain sc single crochet st slip stitch mc magic circle dec decrease inc increase hdc half double crochet dc double crochet
- hook no 11/ C
- darning needle
- glue, or if at hands, hot glue
- 50 g white
- 50 g vanilla (00021)
- 50 g blue (00050)
- 50 g red (00030)
- a left over in black
- a tiny left over (no matter, what wool) in brown
- a white wooden stick, about 2-3 mm/ 0,8 inches in diameter and 30 cm/ 12 inches long
- a foam egg, or something similar
- something to weight the box (e.g. some stones or sand)
- 2 sides white paper (300g/ side) or a little round box with lid, about 12,5 cm/ 5 inches diameter
- a round plastic bottle (the upper part to give the umbrella above the horse a good shape)
- a black nylon stocking, or tights
The hors will become about 37 cm/ 15 inches tall. I used Schachenmayr organic cotton, 50 g do have a ll of about 155m. Gauge: 21 stitches* 24 rows= 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches
The crochet horse may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!". The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way. Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help. !!!! This is just a pattern, not the crochet horse!!!!
- * lots of pictures
- * all needed explantations
- * all needed materials
Materials you need at home:
- * Schachenmayr organic cotton
- * stuffing
- * white cardvboard
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.