- Includes lots of photos &clear step by step instructions.
- Full colour digital download with easy print templates
- Measurements in cm
Learn to sew your own special Christmas Advent mini doll 'Holly' and her friends 'Milo' and 'Ginger' including 24 items of clothing & accessories plus a gorgeous festive carry case house to store them all with this PDF pattern & tutorial.
Hello, my name is Holly & these are my best friends Milo & Ginger. We’re all so excited to be chosen as your festive friends & we’re really looking forward to spending the holidays together. I love all the amazing clothes I get to wear during the Christmas holidays & I especially love cosy boots with fancy linings & fluffy pom-poms which I add to most of my clothes this time of year. Milo loves chunky scarves & hats topped with big squishy pom-poms which he wears while he spends time on his favourite hobby of building snow sculptures, his speciality are the most adorable polar bear cubs. Ginger loves to bake & shares my passion for making the most delicious chocolatey treats for our friends. She’s quite the expert when it comes to delicate icing sugar designs on her favourite sugar cookies & Santa always gets the finest sweet treats when he visits our house. We love to decorate our cosy home with the brightest fairy lights & the shiniest baubles before settling down to watch our favourite Christmas movies & we’re thrilled you can join us.
Holly is approximately 31 cm (12 inches) tall. She is a perfect fabric and yarn stash busting project & fat quarter friendly.
Milo is approximately 12 cm (4.5 inches) tall and Ginger is approximately 9 cm (3.5 inches) tall.
The carry case house is approximately 46 cm (18 inches) high by 39 cm (15 inches) wide.
The accessories included in the pattern are:
- Holly mini doll
- Milo felt penguin friend
- Knitted pom pom hat & scarf for MIlo
- Ginger felt gingerbread doll friend
- Swing Style Skirt Dress
- Reindeer appliqué dress
- Felt boots
- Knitted Mary Jane style shoes
- Knitted double pompom hat
- Knitted mittens on a cord
- Reversible coat
- Reversible skirt
- Ribbon tie frill dress
- Onesie style pyjamas
- Knitted slipper socks
- Gingerbread house tote bag for Holly
- Felt cookie for Santa
- Felt carrot for Rudolph
- Christmas stocking for Holly's bed
- Long sleeve contrast panel dress
- Knitted pompom scarf for Holly 22.Blouse with collar
- Letter to Father Christmas
- Carry case house with pockets decorated as a wardrobe & a chest of drawers as well as beds for all three friends.
The PDF pattern provides detailed colour photos, clear step by step instructions & templates to take you through the creation of your own customised companions to gift or keep.