- Written pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the beginning to intermediate knitter
- Worked flat back and forth.
- Gauge is not critical in this design but should be on the loose side. For the sample shawl measured after blocking 16 sts / 34 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in garter stitch.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
Cinematic is a simple but stylish triangular shawl knit sideways in garter stitch. With its generous size of 215 cm (84 ½ inches) along the upper edge and a depth of 52 cm (20 ½ inches), it is perfect to wear as an elegant scarf.
Eyelet rows and stripes in a contrast color, combined with a gradient yarn, make for a highly customizable accessory. Wear it with a shirt and jeans for a casual look or with that little back dress for a more dramatic look.
Size and finished measurements: Finished dimensions of the sample shawl: 215 cm (84 ½ inches) along the upper edge and a depth of 52 cm (20 ½ inches), measured after blocking.
Difficulty: Stitches used include knit, purl, yo, k2tog and kfb. This pattern is suitable for the beginning to intermediate knitter.