- Detailed written instructions - standard US English crochet terminology
- Numerous how-to photos
- Suitable for INTERMEDIATE crocheter
- MEASUREMENTS: Width: 7.5”; Length: 63”
Crochet PATTERN Mens Scarf, Mens Crochet Scarf Pattern, Easy Crochet Scarf for Men, Scarf Patterns for Men, Crochet for Men, Easy, DIY, PDF:
This KnotYourselfOut crochet scarf PATTERN is called: MR. MAN'S EASY SCARF.
I LOVE this scarf, and I think it looks really great on my friend, Ed!
Thank you for checking out my crocheted mens scarf!
This crochet scarf pattern is rated as EASY -- yay! It uses standard US English crochet terminology. It has been tested for clarity and accuracy by a professional crochet designer. In addition, it contains step-by-step how-to photos. I am confident this pattern will make for a happy crochet experience (and a very nice and functional scarf).
Instructions are explained in detail and provide NUMEROUS photos:
This scarf is made from three panels. Each panel is worked with two strands of yarn together. Rows consist of chains and slip stitches.
Standard US English.
Width: 7.5” Length: 63”
This scarf was made using BERNAT Handicrafter 100% cotton yarn (1.75 oz / 50 g / 80 yds / 73 m). If you would like to use another, any worsted weight yarn should work nicely.
- BERNAT Handicrafter cotton, color: OVERCAST x 5
- BERNAT Handicrafter cotton, color: BLUE JEANS x 2
- BERNAT Handicrafter cotton, color: INDIGO x 2
- ERNAT Handicrafter cotton, color: WARM BROWN x 2