Complimentary colours and sweet looking bobbles make this cowl a stand-out accessory. A quick knit you can wear through so many seasons, you’ll be making numerous versions over many years.
Skills required: knit in the round, increases/decreases, bobbles
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rounds = 4” (10 cm) over stockinette stitch in the round, blocked
- Illustrated knitting pattern
- Metric and imperial measurements
- 2 sizes Shallow (Deep)
- Advanced beginner skill level
Materials you need at home:
- Worsted weight yarn in 4 colours; 215 (320) yd / 195 (295) m MC; 15 (20) yd/m each CC1, CC2, CC3
- 6 mm (US 10) circular needle, 16” (40 cm) long, or size to obtain gauge
- stitch marker
- yarn needle
A Holli Yeoh pattern is sure to offer something to learn, as well as a casually elegant aesthetic. Interesting techniques and clear instructions—developed from years of teaching and pattern writing experience—ensure a rewarding knit with beautiful results. Her work has appeared in industry leading publications including Vogue Knitting, Interweave Press, and Amirisu, as well as in her website (holli yeoh.com) and in her book Tempest, published in collaboration with SweetGeorgia Yarns.