- Handsewn at beginner level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
Felt Christmas Ornament Pattern Set - Everyone will love these cute Christmas ornaments. All stitched by hand, they make the perfect sewing patterns for beginner/intermediate sewers.
You will receive patterns and instructions to make the following 24 ornaments:
Christmas Tree Lights Cheeky Rudolph Christmas Cake Sleepy Owl Candy Cane House Festive Mitten Robin & Berries Santa's Laundry Holly the Russian Doll Mistletoe Kiss Red Cottage Snow Globe Gingerbread Man Smiles Santa's Here Christmas Jumper Cuppa Cocoa Gingerbread House Voice on an Angel Christmas Pressies Cozy Penguin Christmas Mushrooms Cherry Snowman Dancing Elf Shoes Mischievous Elf Snowy the Bear
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN. It is not for a finished creation/s.
You do not have to purchase all 24 patterns, there are 4 sets of 6 available here - https://goo.gl/nokfT6
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over
Your finished ornament is approx 3.5" (8.5cm) across. Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 30 minutes to sew each ornament. Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Scissors incl scalloping shears
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a full detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Please scroll down to 'Frequently Asked Questions' for more detailed information on selling creations made from a Maisie Moo Pattern.
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!