The Get Well Soon Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern is a knitting project that you can knit for friends and family who are feeling under the weather and need a get well soon message with a difference.
This tea cosy turns your teapot into a vintage style bed with brass bed knobs and headboard. The bed has a valance sheet hanging down and a colourful patchwork blanket.
It's such a lovely tea cosy, it's colourful and cute and has old style nostalgia, its a lovely way to show someone you're thinking about them whilst they are ill in bed.
The pattern is knitted on two pins and is easy to follow.
The Get Well Soon tea cosy fits a medium sized teapot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only; to knit your own Get Well Soon tea cosy.
- Helpful photos to guide you
- Online Facebook Help Group
- 8 page pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special DK Sherbet
- Stylecraft Special DK Toy
- Stylecraft Special DK Saffron
- Stylecraft Special DK Camel
- Stylecraft Special DK Lemon
- Stylecraft Special DK Fondant
- Stylecraft Special DK Clematis
- Stylecraft Special DK Candyfloss
- Stylecraft Special DK Clementine
- Stylecraft Special DK Pomegranate
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.