- Sizes included: 3 months to 6 years.
- This is a beginner friendly, easy and quick to make sewing project.
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
Sewing pattern and tutorial of a girl's pinafore dress in size range 3 months to 6 years.
The dungaree dress is a great beginner sewing project. It features above the knee length and fitted bodice.
You can sew this simple pinafore all year long - use a lightweight jersey and wear it on its own in summer or use a thicker sweatshirt fabric and layer it over a t-shirt and leggings or tights for the cooler months. Optional pockets are also included in the pattern - not only because they look cute but are also a good storage for all the little treasures your kid has.
Recommended fabric - knit fabric: jersey, interlock, French terry, sweatshirt fabric, denim fabric with stretch.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer on A4 or US letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you. A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
Seam allowance is included.