The knit yourself a delightfully cute Heart Bear Tea Cosy to keep your teapot warm. The heart bear tea cosy charming and knits up quickly. The heart bear tea cosy could be knitted in any colour but I chose a lovely dark brown.
He is very cute. What I especially love about the bear tea cosy, is his cute little tail a the back.
The Heart Bear tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting him, very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Heart Bear tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 72g Stylecraft Special DK Dark Brown,
- 3g Stylecraft Special DK Mocha,
- 2g Stylecraft Special DK Dark Brown,
- 1 pair of 16mm Brown Safety eyes,
- 18mm Safety Nose,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.