HELSINKI blouse - sewing pattern with detailed instructions
Sewing pattern for a straight, loose blouse with long sleeves and buttoned cuffs. The front part is asymmetrically draped at the bottom. Its neckline forms a deep V-neck, framed by a thin collar, with triangular notches just above the bust line and at the center back. The back includes gathers under a shoulder yoke. The blouse falls to below the hip line.
You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
, PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
, Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 22 pages
, *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 21 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 25 pages
- US letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 29 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 2 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (supple woven fabric, light to medium wieght. Viscose, cotton, silk, crepe, poplin, flannel...) 140cm/55'' width --> 220cm/8.7''/2.4yds for sizes 34 and 36 / 230cm/90.5''/2.5yds for sizes 38 and 40 / 260cm/102.4''/2.8yds for sizes 42 to 46.
- Fusible interfacing 70cm/27.5'' x 130cm/51''/1.4yd wide
- Two 1cm/0.4'' buttons
- Matching thread
- Optional 1 little hook or snap fastener to fasten the front opening.
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.